Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Looking back at 2012

My fabric stats weren't really well maintained this year. I'm pretty sure I bought more fabric than stated, and I'm quite sure that I spent more since I just bought a bunch of fabric to make curtains...

Yardage Out/Used: 17
Yardage In: 20
Items Sewn: 20
Fabric spending: $100
Notions/Patterns/etc. spending: $6
UFO's Finished: 4
Items mended/altered: 18

I did get some sewing done, if not quite as much stash used up as I had hoped. I didn't complete a garment a month since I sewed in fits and spurts, and I scrapped re-binding my quilt for getting a replacement (thanks to my grandmother who is sewing away at my new one!).

I also completed several yarn projects for a change. I'm still working on one Christmas present, but I finished one yesterday and need to remember to take a picture of it tomorrow. Next post, goals for a new year!

No comments: