Fabric Stats 2010
- Yardage Out/Used: 27.25
- Yardage In: 44.5
- Items Sewn: 17
- Fabric spending: $140
- Notions/Patterns/etc. spending: $58
- UFO's Finished: 2
- Items mended/altered: 4
Looking at last years goals, I did manage a few of them, though I STILL haven't sewing that bra! I did get so far as to make a fitting sample, but never followed through before my size changed again.
This year I need to tackle some more maternity, nursing, and baby items, yet ANOTHER wedding, lol, and probably more doll clothes. I am hoping to get to the point where I at least break even on my fabic intake and outflow...we'll see if I mange that! This year's flower girl dress will feature the same T&T pattern in white, with the addition of an organdy or chiffon overlay. My oldest, who is not in the wedding this year, is already concerned about what she will wear. And I'll be 6+ week pp at the time, so I'll need something to wear since I haven't had a baby in the spring for a long time! Somehow red and black velvet probably won't fly as well in July as they do around Christmas time...
No comments:
Post a Comment