Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Christmas sewing to salvage my diet

I need to officially make my Christmas sewing list. I have these projects floating around in my head, so I need to write them down before I forget them. And if I do them all, I probably will at least break even on stash enhancement for the year...
  • AG doll clothes for my niece: Horse riding outfit (scraps), maybe soccer outfit too
  • Matching lounge pants/t-shirt for doll and niece (estimated fabric yardage: 2.5 yards)
  • Super Why cape for my son (efy: 1 yard)
  • Christmas vest and shirt for my son (2 yards)
  • Christmas dress for youngest girl (.75 yards)
  • Princess outfit for my eldest (2 yards)
  • Sleep clothes for dh (3.5 yards)
See, I can do it...if I can sew! I need to get my baby gates back out to keep my youngest out of my sewing room and off of the stairs while I am attempting it.

I still have 2 pairs of pants and 2 more shirts to finish sewing for the SWAP (two cut out, two not). One pair of pants is actually IN the sewing machine as I type...a hungry baby pulled me away two nights ago and I haven't gotten back down there without help. That will use up another 3 yards for sure.

One of my purchases this past weekend was hot pink corduroy that matches that fabulous jumper that still "fits" my dd. I need to decide if I can stretch it into coordinating outfits for my two girls or not. Nothing like being an overachiever!

No comments: