I made two undershirts (aka belly shirts) for my girls yesterday. I need to adjust the smaller of the two a bit for the next round, but I can use up some of my nifty elastic and knit stash this way. The two I made were out of re-purposed shirts, so I used the original hems to save time!
I dashed into Joann's before the coupon commotion ended yesterday, since I knew I needed a couple more zippers and lining for the dresses I'm making. I walked through the whole store again, searching for the right shade of blue so that I can wear something that won't clash with my sibs. I found something in the red tag section. It is (I think) a sheer tricot with a design of white daisies and a touch of glitter on a blue background. If I put it over a white lining, it almost matches. At least, it did in that light! I'll double check again before I do any cutting! I can pair it with a white blouse or twin set...
I also spent some time sorting out my patterns, so I have the ones I am using for the little girl's dresses and I can put the other random patterns back away instead of having them clutter up my floor...
No comments:
Post a Comment