
I just finished up the little girl outfit (though somewhere in my house are the tiny heart buttons that are supposed to be sewn on, but since they are purely decorative, I'm not sweating it). I could not figure out what pattern to use with the fabric I had pulled out. Finally I went stash diving again and pulled out some eyelet instead of the embroidered linen. I used both patterns. The vintage reprint I used to make the eyelet dress, and the real vintage pattern I used to make a pink slip to fit under it.
My grandma brought up her much fancier sewing machine, so I was able to put the cutest hem into the slip. I was able to find a few more used diaper covers at the local baby boutique in the right size, so I crossed those of the list. I figure I have couple months before I will need the next size up anyhow.
No comments:
Post a Comment