Monday, November 27, 2006

A few pictures to go with my update...

Here are some pictures from the past week's work!

My dd's apron started from Simplicity 4286, view A and was modified from there...I left off the ruffles and changed the strap configuration. My dd is VERY skinny, so at this point it probably will wrap entirely around her. There is supposed to be a back waist piece that I left off in favor of binding loops. I made the ties start from the shoulders and threaded them thru the loops.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThe baby bunting is from Ottobre 5/2006
I cut a size 56, but added a bit too much for the zipper insertion, so it is a bit wider than I planned. I made it from a single layer of MM fleece (except for the front panel which I faced with velour). It is a very dense fleece and feels like velvet on the one side! It is an aqua/teal rather than the blue that it appears. I also used the lining layer instead of the front panels, since I was concerned that the pleats would be very bulky in the fleece.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: