Sunday, November 26, 2006

One more day until the official due date...

...can I get it all done? I realized that I left a few things off my list for the week...like a baby sling and a nursing shirt that would fit when I leave the hospital! So I made a nursing shirt (with an even larger fba than I have used before, eep!) and finished up a new sling. The shirt actually fits NOW, so I should make the next one a little narrower in the belly area, lol!

In the Christmas realm, I completed enough dress up clothes that they make a presentable gift (2 indian shirts, 2 cowboy vests, 2 crowns, 2 royal tunics, and dd's fancy skirt) and the little girl apron to complete the cooking set! I also finished up the remaining Christmas card stamping and worked on updating my address list. I need to print labels and get my husband to add to the proposed Christmas newsletter and then we will be ready to go when we get the baby announcements. I decided to have those printed...I can get photo cards for 23 cents each if I get them before December 15, so the baby better cooperate ;)

I finished up the baby bunting, and made two sheets for the moses basket (along with one pillowcase that I needed to make out of the sheet before I knew how much I had left for the moses basket). I also have about 20 hand stamped cards finished for thank you notes for gifts and meals. They turned out very cute! I need to take some pictures of them.

No comments: