I did finish up a white underdress for my daughter's dress-up present. I also have cut out the pattern pieces I need for most of the other items. I went thru the box of dress up fabric I have been saving, and pulled out the pieces I am going to use. I realized I needed some more lining fabric for under the sheers, so I did have to make ONE more run to the fabric store. Hopefully I can sneak in some sewing time during naps and after they go to bed this week!
I finished up the basket liners for the baby's clothes baskets, so I was able to wash up my gender neutral clothes and fill them up. My mom or sister will wash a load of boy or girl clothes after the baby is born :) I also finished quilting the moses basket matress, so now I can make some sheets for it, and that will be all finished.
So, on the baby to-do list for this week:
- baby bunting
- sheets for the moses basket
- changing pad cover
- diapers!
- baby announcement layout and thank you cards
On the Christmas to-do list:
- shoes for niece - I traced the pattern Friday
- kid size apron(s)
- dress up clothes (2 crowns, 2 royal vests, two fancy skirts, a cowboy vest, an indian vest, and a train driver hat)
- 50 more Christmas cards
- shawl for Granny
- If I am ALL DONE with other things, the matching Christmas clothes for my kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment