Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Outfits


I finished up the new baby's Christmas outfit to match the other two kids, and managed to get a picture of all of them on Christmas morning before we headed off to Mass. My boy didn't want to wear the vest, but was convinced to wear it for the picture if he didn't have to wear it to church!

I also managed to make myself a shirt to wear, using the New Look pattern 6429. I had the dress that I made earlier this year to try on and figure out how to tweek it to fit. It has princess lines, so I was able to add some space around the waist and in the bust easily. The waist gathers help disguise the pp tummy nicely. It was a bit tricky since the top back and side panels end at the true waist and then dip into a point in the back and the skirt is one piece for both of them. I just guessed and evened things up before I hemmed it.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Tag! You're it!

See http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=35116815&postID=116852237807879357