I finished up my new envelope shirt. I actually ended up taking in ~ 4" around the waist...I must be getting skinnier! I don't really like how the neck turned out, so someday I may re-do the binding, but hey, it is done and wearable. I finished up our bedroom curtains too. Hopefully my husband can put the rod up today so that I can make sure they actually work. If they don't, they will be modified into bar curtains, lol!
I need to hem the shirt that I made for my baby. I decided I should make a shirt in size 62 cm to make sure that was the size she needed for a dress before I went to the trouble of making the dress! I made a cute crossover top from Ottobre 3/2004 in lavender terry. It will match a cute pair of pants that she is quickly outgrowing...
I went shopping and found the perfect knit at Hancocks for my next shirt. They are closing, which leaves me with only Joann Etc locally. I can still order online, but I much prefer to handle my fabric before buying! I may have to break my rules for my fabric diet so that I can get some fabric on sale...However, of the two bolts of rayon/lycra knit that they had in the store, one was the perfect color to go with the linen blend I pulled out of my stash for Easter! I still have to find a skirt pattern that I like. I want one with a flounce, and I don't want to pay full price for the pattern...I have another week, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment