I now have 3 wearable pairs of jeans. My 4th pair are too far gone for Annie's method, so I will have to patch them on the outside if I want to fix them. I also finished up the boxers for dh in time for Valentine's day!
I got some kid free time today, so spent a couple hours in my sewing room! I serged one purple drape that I have had floating around for Lenten decoration for a couple years now. All it needed was two swipes with the serger and it is done. Funny how we put off the simplest tasks...
I also cut out a skirt for me from a Burda pattern. After I finished cutting it out, I realized that I don't have the directions anywhere! I can probably figure out most of it, but the markings on the pockets are a bit confusing. I have to go to the fabric store this weekend for some topstiching thread anyhow, so I may peak at the envelope while I am there.
Since I had re-threaded my machine in brown to sew together the skirt, I went through my mending pile to pull out the things that I could sew with brown thread. I have one shirt that needs hems (technically it is a UFO vs. something to mend, but it needs to be finished either way!) and a skirt that I started to alter before I got pregnant last time. It fits again, so I should fix it, lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment