Thursday, March 20, 2008

Whew.

Two pink dresses done. I don't really like the little pants/diaper cover pattern that the fairy dress has. There is NO WAY that they will cover any diaper in the crotch. I even added a gusset and there isn't really enough coverage. Next time I make the dress I will alter that pattern...preferably before I cut the fabric out.

Next on the list, my other BD cami, then onto the question of what I will wear for Easter.

Next week I get to tackle the question of the Princess Dress for dd's birthday tea...A perfect princess dress must 1) cover your feet 2) be puffy and 3) be beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Photos?

Thanks for the feedback on the Fairy dress. It's on my to-trace list for Annabelle and now I know not to bother with the diaper cover/pants and just use a tried and true bloomer pattern instead.