I am plotting out my summer sewing. I need to do some more mending before I tackle any new stuff, but I can still plot things out, yes?
My eldest needs some shirts. She can wear most of her shorts from last year, but she keeps getting longer and her shirts won't cover her middle! I am also pondering some skorts, since she doesn't like skirts because they ride up her belly. I think if she had shorts underneath to hold them down, she would like them more.
I want to make some rompers for the youngest girl, but I will have to see what I put on her. It is funny how my preferences change with each child! There are some cute patterns in one of my old Ottobre's that I haven't gotten to use yet.
I pulled out lots of stash fabric for myself. I would like to start with a SWAP and build up around that. I need to decide which fabrics I will use and see if I need to buy anything to coordinate! I need to make a story board...
Of course, before I even start on the mending, I need to find my sewing table! All the fabric that I pulled out is scattered all over my table and chair and spilling onto the floor...
No comments:
Post a Comment