Wednesday, March 04, 2009

So much to do!

My brother is getting married next month. My daughter is going to be a flower girl, and my son will be the ringbearer. And I need something to wear too!

After much discussion, I picked a burda pattern for my dd's dress. She will be in white, and with any luck will wear the dress next year when she makes her first communion. Probably with some lace added or something. This year she will wear it with a sage or coral sash (to match the bridesmaids or flowers). I need to find a tux for my son. My SIL's family has a couple floating around and I am hoping that one of them will fit...but I better find out NOW!

As for me...I need something that won't clash with my fabulous sling, though my sling won't really "go" with the bridal party. I obviously wouldn't need to wear the sling for any pics, but would want something so that I can wear it while I am nursing in church. At the moment, I am thinking of a dress with a bolero top that I can fit nursing access under somehow.

Now, just to find time to sew it all!

No comments: