Saturday, April 25, 2009

Finished sewing = cute kids!

I would show them to you, but I didn't take a camera to my brother's wedding, so I am at the mercy of others who have yet to share their pictures! My own sewing was a bust. I stayed up way late experimenting with the dress idea that flopped miserably, and dashed off an ill fitting shirt the next morning. I may be able to fix it, but I haven't gotten around to it. I am a bit more concerned about being down to two items to wear on my bottom half...I unearthed a pair of capris since it hit 80, but I don't think it is planning on staying at high summer temps in April! My problem is compounded by the fact that my washing machine broke, and our new one won't arrive for another few days. Fortunately for me I haven't gotten my limited options too dirty, and I should be fine with only one more run to the laundrymat. I will admit that doing 9 loads in about 2 hours was wonderful, but a bit too expensive to make it a long term practice.

No comments: