So having finished up Easter, I need to SERIOUSLY start looking at baby stuff. REALLY.
I need to sew:
1 baby girl outfit for coming home, perhaps from this pattern or this one.
2-4 diaper covers
A couple short-sleeved nursing shirts
Ideally I would also have time to make:
new underwear for me
a couple nursing camisoles for night nursing
I'm in the midst of knitting a baby blanket, and pondering how insane I want to be. I'd love to make a little sweater, and there is a knit-a-long for the baby surprise jacket starting up that would finish up right around my due date. I am at the point where I should be sitting with my feet up for a while each afternoon, so I could dedicate that time to knitting...
My grandma and my mom are both volunteering to help me get some stuff done next week. I need to make an even more comprehensive list of things to do (like washing baby clothes, and stocking up my freezer!) and see if I can fit in some sewing time in there...
No comments:
Post a Comment