{Pretty}
The little hat I made to bring a baby girl home from the hospital but lost before I packed it. It *almost* still fits two weeks later...
{Happy}
The sweet smell of Chrism on a cuddly bundle...and that my dad was able to do the baptism! He was ordained a few months too late for the last baby.
{Funny}
The toddler decided that she needed socks when she found the baby socks. She put on a pair and wore them out to show me and then insisted that they go on her sister when she saw her bare feet. Then she got a new pair for herself. Those tiny terry socks streeeeetch!
{Real}

I sent Smooch out the front door to draw on the driveway. Instead she thought the deck needed some decoration, much to her father's dismay! She is quite proud of her art, "I drawed these!"
See more here:

1 comment:
Love the picture of the babtism...we are the godparents to a sweet baby boy just baptized this past Sunday. The smell of the oils was lovely.
Post a Comment