Monday, November 21, 2011

How long? Too long!

But Christmas is around the corner. And I have an almost 6mo who doesn't have enough clothes to get through a week. And no winter nursing shirts without holes.

I did a bit of mending this past week. I fixed dress ups. Really. Yeah, I know, there were probably a few more vital items in the pile, but these *were* taking up the most space. Princess dresses are fluffy! I can actually see the rest of the mending pile now. I think that my 12 month jumpers are in that pile. I *hope* they are, since I need them for our sweet Rose.

My Christmas list is relatively small this year. I don't have as much time as I'd like!

I have a few knitting projects that I need to get underway, and my oldest needs a Christmas/winter dress that has sleeves. I realize that sleeves are under rated these days, but really--I only found one style of dress with sleeves actually in the dress (not as a seperate jacket) at J.C. Penny this week, and it was quite brief!

I want to make a magnet board and some hair pretties for my girls. I'd like to move the felt play house from the "To Create" page to posting pictures here, but I'm not sure if I can swing it.

We are taking time off of school this week since we have finished up the first trimester. Hopefully I can get caught up and planned out and moving forward!

No comments: