Saturday, May 14, 2011

BSJ update

I've gotten 32 rows done!

bsj 32 rows

I'm knitting with some stash yarn (Bernat Lollipop) in two colors. It is a baby weight/fingering acrylic. It will probably be a small newborn size since I'm knitting at 7 stitches/inch on size 3 (3.24mm) needles. I'm VERY happy that my harmony needles arrived. The joins on these are much smoother and the cable should be plenty long! I need to find a smaller holder for my stitch counter, since this one is pretty heavy.

bsj right and wrong sides
I like how my stripes are coming along. I have one skein of white and two of the aqua, so I'm changing rather randomly, but the sweater will probably be a bit more aqua than white.

So the question remains: will the baby arrive before or after the sweater is done?

Check out the BSJ knit along for more info and some extra directions!

Bsjlarge

No comments: